4/03/2010

Pro's and Con's...

...of running early on a Saturday morning.

Pro: There were very few people at the gym - I had my pick of the treadmills.

Pro: It was still cool outside when I was done so my car wasn't hot.

Pro: Got the running out of the way so I can just relax for the rest of the day.

Con: RUNNING AT 7:30 ON A SATURDAY MORNING!

I missed out on the team run today. Mikayla's birthday party is this afternoon and if she doesn't get to sleep in she will be a terror. So I ran early so I could get back in time for Mike to go to the team run and the sweet angel is still sleeping soundly. I'll miss running with everyone - especially since we didn't run last week - but having a two year old who is not screaming is worth the sacrifice.

On a side note, I LOVE my new headphones. Finally found a pair that don't make me want to throw them on the ground and stomp on them.

Best tunes this morning: Miami by Will Smith (that's right, don't judge me), Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz, Oh Happiness by David Crowder Band.

Go Team! My encouragement is with you even if my body is not.

By Chrystal Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment